Dartmouth is a multi-award-winning recruitment company with a unique 'Classroom to Boardroom' business model. From fast-growing start-ups to PE-backed businesses, and FTSE 250, we partner with ambitious businesses to help them identify exceptional talent from school-leavers, all the way up to the C-suite.
Long-term thinking is hard-wired into our DNA. We support our candidates through their whole career journey and assist our clients in finding their most valuable asset - you.
Our key differentiators? Kindness and excellence.
About the role
Our Strategy & Corporate Development team specialises in placing strategy consulting and M&A professionals into high-impact roles across a range of sectors. One of the sectors we support is Industrials.
Our Industrials specialist, James Done, partners with clients ranging from FTSE-listed energy & business services to global renewables developers, energy transition to green technology. This is a highly demanding sector and as such, we're looking for an ambitious Consultant with an interest in energy and industrials to join the team and help grow our presence in the space.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you're already recruiting within energy, industrials, strategy, or M&A, and are looking to accelerate your career on our platform. Alternatively, you might be recruiting a different discipline and you're looking for a fresh challenge in a vibrant market.
This role is ideal for Consultants who are already operating on a 360 desk, as business development will be key. You’ll ideally be based in London, though we continue to work flexibly with a mix of in-office and remote working and a 4/1 hybrid policy.
What you'll bring
- You’ll be an experienced energy, industrials, strategy, or M&A agency recruiter or;
- An experienced consultant from another sector discipline looking for a new challenge
- You'll be operating on a 360 desk and have demonstrable experience generating new business
- A people-centric attitude with the desire to deliver an exceptional experience
- A values-driven approach to your work
- Ability to adapt in a continuously evolving and innovative environment
What you'll get
What makes Dartmouth different? We have institutional investment, a supportive learning & development team helping all our team reach their full potential, international mobility opportunities, and, most importantly, a high-performing culture with a values-driven approach to our work.
Our benefits include
- A high-performance environment where we take our work seriously but not ourselves
- Personalised training from our in-house Performance & Development team
- Up to 50% commission
- Incentives such as Quarterly High Achiever lunches and trips abroad
- Opportunity for international secondment and mobility
- Private healthcare, wellness, and mental health support including access to free counselling services
- Friends in the office, regular team nights out, and socials
Equal opportunities statement
At Dartmouth, we know that high achievers come from all walks of life. Diversity is one of our core values and we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all of our candidates.