Dartmouth is a multi-award-winning
recruitment company with a unique 'Classroom to Boardroom' business model. From
fast-growing start-ups to PE-backed businesses and FTSE 250, we partner with
ambitious businesses to help them identify exceptional talent from
school-leavers, all the way up to the C-suite.
Long-term thinking is hard-wired into our
DNA. We support our candidates through their whole career journey and assist
our clients in finding their most valuable asset - you.
Our key differentiators? Kindness and
About the role
Our Early Careers team is the industry market leader in junior advisory recruitment. We provide bespoke solutions for clients looking to attract and retain top talent at school leaver, intern and graduate level. This includes building, designing and project managing all aspects of talent acquisition programmes on behalf of our clients. We are consistently challenging and reviewing our processes to deliver a best-in-class service offering, with a focus on strategic DEI and EVP initiatives. The team prides itself on thought leadership and ongoing industry research to continue evolving our approach and solutions.
We're experts across multiple industries from asset management, hedge funds, investment banks, and private equity as well as supporting start-ups and corporates. Our team spans London and New York and is the biggest independent team at Dartmouth too.
Our 'classroom to boardroom' business model is in full effect in the Early Careers team. We embed ourselves in schools and universities, nurturing relationships from the very beginning of our candidates' career journey.
What you'll bring
- You’ll be an experienced agency Early Careers or Campus recruiter or;
- An experienced agency recruitment consultant from another sector discipline looking for a new challenge
- Demonstrable track record in client origination (BD)
- A people-centric attitude with the desire to deliver an exceptional experience
- A values-driven approach to your work
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Desire to challenge the status quo
- A solutions-based approach
- Ability to adapt in a continuously evolving and innovative environment
- A high-performance environment where we take our work seriously but not ourselves
- Personalised training from our in-house Performance & Development team
- Up to 50% commission
- Incentives such as Quarterly High Achiever lunches and trips abroad
- Opportunity for international secondment and mobility
- Private healthcare, wellness and mental health support including access to free counselling services
- Friends in the office, regular team nights out and socials
- A 4/1 hybrid policy with the option to wfh one day a week
We're changing the game and we want you to change it with us. If people are at the core of everything you do and you want to work in an environment where you can truly be yourself, get in touch.
Equal opportunities statement
At Dartmouth, we know that high achievers come from all walks of life. Diversity is one of our core values and we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all of our candidates.