Who are Pure?
Our mission is simple: to be recognised globally as the search partner of choice for leaders in governance and corporate functions.
With over 20 years of experience and expertise, Pure has grown to become a leading global search firm with offices in Hong Kong, New York, Charlotte and London.
Like the companies we partner with, we’re experts who are passionate about what we do. We are trusted advisors to clients in financial services, professional services, and commerce & industry.
What's the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our high-performing Treasury team who partner with organisations to create world-class treasury teams. A strong focus for this team is operating at the strategic level within the treasury market, and providing organisations with a consultative, solutions led approach to hiring. We are looking for an ambitious recruiter who aspires to become a true market expert in the field. We build world-class treasury teams across the UK and Europe within financial services & commerce and industry sectors.
You will be responsible for business development, generating candidates through referrals, marketing, networking, and client contacts. You will be a strong interviewer, able to assess candidates using a mix of techniques, including competency-based questioning.
You’ll develop your own network, relationships and manage your own client base and become a truly trusted advisor and industry expert. You’ll also be involved in writing topical thought pieces and hosting events, podcasts, and breakfast forums with industry leaders in the Treasury market.
What are we looking for?
- This role would be fantastic for someone who has experience working in a staffing and recruitment firm with market expertise in Treasury or Finance recruitment. Or someone who has experience working directly in the Treasury market who is looking for a new challenge.
- Experience generating new business opportunities and working as a 360 recruiter.
- Self-motivated and resilient personality.
- Relationship builder with a confident, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Demonstrable placement track record.
What do we offer?
- We offer clear progression tracks to becoming a top biller or taking on a leadership role, depending on your aspirations.
- A commitment to learning and development on desk and through our in-house performance and development team. We have best-in-class on-the-job training within a supportive, collaborative environment where our team genuinely enjoys what they do.
- Opportunities to move internationally within the global Pure network – think New York, Charlotte, Hong Kong.
- Market-leading compensation, up to 45% commission.
- We care about your well-being and offer dedicated wellness resources including a wellness week, stress management, and nutritional advice.
Equal opportunities statement
At Pure Search, we know that high achievers come from all walks of life. Diversity is important to us and we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all of our candidates.