About Kernel Global
Kernel Global is a group of specialist recruitment brands, currently comprised of Pure Search, a leading international search and recruitment organization, and award-winning recruitment firm Dartmouth Partners with further expansion to come.
We are currently looking to hire an Operations Associate to join our team based in the heart of the City of London.
The Operations team is a vital part of our organisation and the work we do on this team is varied, fast-paced and interesting. The purpose of this role is to support the Chief Operating Officers and Operations teams in a wide-reaching capacity to ensure that our business operates and grows in the most effective way possible.
About the Role
You will be in the building each day, reporting to the Operations team ensuring that the building is fully operational, and processes are running efficiently, confident in dealing with unpredictable days!
You'll be responsible for a variety of operational projects and tasks including but not limited to:
- Front desk & facilities management (approximately a third of your time will be staffing our reception area)
- Building operations
- Supporting and owning parts of the onboarding of new joiners into the business
- Working with external suppliers
- Being the point of contact to support colleagues with technical operational support
- Events coordination
- Manage the group’s switchboard along with one other colleague, answering calls and re-directing / taking messages as appropriate
- Take on some simple PA duties for the Group CEO and occasionally others on the Senior Leadership team
What you'll bring:
- Bright, engaging, charismatic personality
- Adaptability (as no two days will be the same!)
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Suite and open to learning new software
- Proactive in your ability to solve problems
- Ability to work in a close-knit team effectively
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workload and manage your time effectively.
We're changing the game and we want you to change it with us. If people are at the core of everything you do and you want to work in an environment where you can truly be yourself, get in touch.
Equal opportunities statement
At Dartmouth Partners, we know that high achievers come from all walks of life. Diversity is important to us and we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all of our candidates.