Pure Search are the partner of choice to the Tax market and have been for over 20 years. We currently have an exciting opportunity within our Interim Tax team, which would suit an ambitious recruiter who is looking to join a high-performing, specialist team.
Who are Pure?
Our mission is simple: to be recognised globally as the search partner of choice for leaders in governance and corporate functions.
With over 20 years of experience and expertise, Pure has grown to become a leading global search firm with offices in Hong Kong, New York, Charlotte and London.
Like the companies we partner with, we’re experts who are passionate about what we do. We are trusted advisors to clients in financial services, professional services, and commerce & industry.
What's the role?
The Interim Tax Team at Pure are looking for an experienced temporary/interim recruiter to join the team and deliver on mandates within the in-house and practice Corporate Tax Market. As a specialist interim consultant in your market, you will deliver on both interim and fixed-term contracts at Tax Accountant – Head of Tax level.
You will be responsible for business development, generating candidates through referrals, marketing, networking, and client contacts. You will be a strong interviewer, able to assess candidates using a mix of techniques, including competency-based questioning.
You’ll develop your own network and relationships and manage your own client base and become a truly trusted advisor and industry expert. You’ll also be involved in writing topical thought pieces and hosting events, podcasts, and breakfast forums with industry leaders in your market.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working on an interim or dual-desk in a staffing and recruitment firm with market expertise in financial or professional service.
- If you are already a Tax or Finance recruiter, fantastic, but no worries if not. This is useful but not essential as long as you've got the appetite to learn.
- Experience developing new business as a 360 recruiter.
- Self-motivated and resilient personality.
- Relationship builder with a confident, ‘can-do’ attitude, and the ability to work at pace.
- Demonstrable placement track record.
What do we offer?
- We offer clear progression tracks to becoming a top biller or taking on a leadership role, depending on your aspirations.
- A commitment to learning and development on desk and through our in-house performance and development team. We have best-in-class on-the-job training within a supportive, collaborative environment where our team genuinely enjoys what they do.
- Opportunities to move internationally within the global Pure network – think New York and Hong Kong.
- Market-leading compensation, up to 45% commission.
- We care about your well-being and offer dedicated wellness resources including a wellness week, stress management, and nutritional advice.
We’re on a mission to surpass what is expected of recruitment and search firms; going beyond the ‘transaction’ to deliver a higher quality of service and smarter solutions. We live by the value of being passionate about the work we do, with the utmost professionalism.
At Pure Search, we know that high achievers come from all walks of life. Diversity is important to us and we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all of our candidates.
Get in touch to have a confidential conversation about where your Pure career could take you.