Dartmouth is a multi-award-winning
recruitment company with a unique 'Classroom to Boardroom' business model. From
fast-growing start-ups to PE-backed businesses and FTSE 250, we partner with
ambitious businesses to help them identify exceptional talent from
school-leavers, all the way up to the C-suite.
Long-term thinking is hard-wired into our
DNA. We support our candidates through their whole career journey and assist
our clients in finding their most valuable asset - you.
Our key differentiators? Kindness and
About the role
Dartmouth has been placing professionals into Investor Relations functions for many years and established an Investor Relations / Distribution team in 2020.
We work with private markets investment firms, from small boutiques to big multi-strategy international brands, mainly on a retained and exclusive contingent basis. We place IR, fundraising and product / investment specialists at all levels from analyst to MD.
We are a tight-knit and collaborative team and are looking for a Consultant who has previous recruitment experience and is keen to work in a more consultative and specialist environment. You do not need to have recruited into the sector before but should have a strong interest in the investment industry.
The team has huge development potential, so this would suit someone who is very driven, wants to be part of a growth story and is excited by the personal progression opportunities this would bring.
What you'll bring
- You will have at least one year in recruitment, ideally recruiting into IR, sales, marketing or financial services more generally
- You will be intellectually curious and keen to keep learning
- You should have very high standards of written and verbal communication skills and a desire to recruit for very corporate firms who like a structured recruitment process
- A values-driven approach to your work and a real focus on long-term relationship building
- A good sense of humour
- Ability to adapt in a continuously evolving and innovative environment
- A high-performance environment where we take our work seriously but not ourselves
- Personalised training from our in-house Performance & Development team
- Up to 50% commission
- Incentives such as Quarterly High Achiever lunches and trips abroad
- Opportunity for international secondment and mobility
- Private healthcare, wellness and mental health support including access to free counselling services
- Friends in the office, regular team nights out and socials
Equal opportunities statement
At Dartmouth, we know that high achievers come from all walks of life. Diversity is one of our core values and we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all of our candidates.