Be Our Next Success Story
Pure are experts in search and recruitment. We find the next leaders for businesses across the globe. Our passion, professionalism, purpose and commitment enable us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Like them, we are dedicated to what we do, working together openly and making the recruitment process efficient, effective, and enjoyable. We are results-oriented, but most importantly we believe in developing and nurturing long-term partnerships with our clients and relationships with our candidates.
What's the Role?
This is an opportunity for an experienced legal recruiter to be part of the continuing growth of our Financial Service Governance practice.
Working alongside our experienced team covering Risk, Compliance, Audit & Controls, and Cyber Security, we are seeking an individual to lead further hiring into our client’s legal divisions.
You will be responsible for business development, generating candidates through referrals, marketing, networking, and client contacts.
Over time - and if desired – the opportunity is there to grow headcount beneath you to enhance the coverage of the Legal FS offering.
Within the following client groups, you will have the opportunity to leverage well-established companywide relationships (US and overseas) to support the success of your desk.
- Corporate & Investment Banking – Inclusive of Tier 1 Brands, and branches of smaller banks within AFB community.
- National Broker-dealers.
- High-Frequency Trading, Market Making, and Market Infrastructure / DMA.
- Consumer Finance – Banking, Retail Investments & Brokerage.
- Institutional Fund Management and Alternative Investments.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years experience within legal recruiting, preferably to a financial services client base.
- Experience of the legal recruitment market in particular with financial services clients.
- Strong business development background.
- Relationship builder with a confident, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Demonstrable track record in placements and business development.
- Self-motivated and resilient personality.
What do we offer?
- Career tracks into high billing desks and management roles.
- Hybrid working between the office and home.
- Opportunities for international secondment - think London, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- Development and education curriculum from our L&D team.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits in addition to industry-leading PTO, wellness resources, and other benefits.