This is an exciting time for an experienced recruiter to join our growing Risk Management and Compliance team. The team has expanded over the past few years focusing on a broad range of risk and governance specialisms including Risk, Compliance, Quant and Cyber Security. We work with clients across investment and commercial banking, asset management, Fintech, insurance and professional services.
You will be responsible for business development, generating candidates through referrals, marketing, networking, and client contacts.
You’ll develop your own network and relationships, manage your own client base and become a truly trusted advisor and industry expert. You’ll also be involved in writing topical thought pieces and hosting events, podcasts, and breakfast forums with industry leaders in your market.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a staffing and recruitment firm
- Experience recruiting within compliance and risk ideally within financial services
- Self-motivated and resilient personality
- Relationship builder with a confident, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrable placement track record
- Strong business development background
What do we offer?
- We offer career tracks into high-billing desks or management (depending on your aspirations)
- Market-leading compensation and a commitment to learning and development
- Opportunities to move internationally within the global Pure network – think New York, Charlotte, Hong Kong, and Europe
- We offer hybrid working between your office base and home
- A supportive, collaborative environment where our team genuinely enjoy what they do
We’re on a mission to surpass what is expected of recruitment and search firms; going beyond the ‘transaction’ to deliver a higher quality of service and smarter solutions. Our business values, Passion, Clarity, Know-How, and Commitment are making this happen.