What's the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced legal recruiter to be part of our growing practice. In this role you will be given the freedom to focus on the client base of choice with the backing and support of your manager and the wider business.
You will have the opportunity to leverage well-established companywide relationships to support the growth of our in-house legal offering. This will be across a range of financial services and commerce and industry clients on a permanent or interim basis.
You will be responsible for business development, generating candidates through referrals, marketing, networking, and client contacts.
You’ll develop your own network and relationships and manage your own client base and become a truly trusted advisor and industry expert. You’ll also be involved in writing topical thought pieces and hosting events, podcasts, and breakfast forums with industry leaders in your market.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a staffing and recruitment firm
- Experience of the legal recruitment market focussing on in-house
- Self-motivated and resilient personality
- Relationship builder with a confident, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrable placement track record
- Strong business development background
What do we offer?
- We offer career tracks into high-billing desks or broader management (depending on your aspirations), underpinned by market-leading compensation and a commitment to learning and development. There are also opportunities to move internationally within the global Pure network – think New York, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- We offer hybrid working between your office base and home.
- We offer on-the-job training within a supportive, collaborative environment where our team genuinely enjoy what they do. Our Employee Engagement Survey proved this by revealing 100% of our staff would recommend Pure as a place to work. We care about your wellbeing and offer dedicated wellness resources including a wellness week, stress management and nutritional advice.
- We’re on a mission to surpass what is expected of recruitment and search firms; going beyond the ‘transaction’ to deliver a higher quality of service and smarter solutions. Our business values, Passion, Clarity, Know-How, and Commitment are making this happen.