This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join our market-leading tax practice. We can offer you the chance to work with a plethora of clients ranging from the FTSE 100, established and growth-based Tech firms, Financial Services; Multinational Blue Chips, and Luxury retail brands. We have an impressive track record and reputation in the market having placed 28 of the FTSE 100 Heads of Tax.
We partner with our clients to support them with a variety of roles, including senior and head of positions, on both a permanent and interim basis.
You will be responsible for business development, generating candidates through referrals, marketing, networking, and client contacts. Working on a mixture of retained and contingent mandates. You will be a strong interviewer, with the ability to assess candidates using a mix of techniques, including competency-based questioning.
You’ll develop your own network and relationships and manage your own client base and become a truly trusted advisor and industry expert. You’ll also be involved in writing topical thought pieces and hosting events, podcasts, and breakfast forums with industry leaders in your market.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a staffing and recruitment firm
- Market experience across tax (useful but not essential)
- Experience generating new business opportunities
- Self-motivated and resilient personality
- Relationship builder with a confident, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrable placement track record
What do we offer?
- We offer career tracks into high-billing desks or broader management (depending on your aspirations), underpinned by market-leading compensation and a commitment to learning and development. There are also opportunities to move internationally within the global Pure network – think New York, Hong Kong, and Europe.
- We offer on-the-job training within a supportive, collaborative environment where our team genuinely enjoy what they do. We care about your wellbeing and offer dedicated wellness resources including a wellness week, stress management and nutritional advice.
- Hybrid working; with 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
- We’re on a mission to surpass what is expected of recruitment and search firms; going beyond the ‘transaction’ to deliver a higher quality of service and smarter solutions. Our business values, Passion, Clarity, Know-How, and Commitment are making this happen.