Dartmouth is a multi-award-winning
recruitment company with a unique 'Classroom to Boardroom' business model. From
fast-growing start-ups to PE-backed businesses and FTSE 250, we partner with
ambitious businesses to help them identify exceptional talent from
school-leavers, all the way up to the C-suite.
Long-term thinking is hard-wired into our
DNA. We support our candidates through their whole career journey and assist
our clients in finding their most valuable asset - you.
Our key differentiators? Kindness and
About the role
Our Private Equity team advises a broad spread of fund clients, ranging from the world's largest, 'household name' firms to lean team venture capital and growth platforms. We specialise in placing top-rated investment banking, strategy consulting and investment experienced professionals into high-impact roles at all levels through to the partner layer.
Our Private Equity team now leads the UK market for front-office hiring into PE funds, despite being significantly younger (in one case, 30 years younger) than our competitors. Specifically, we are the leading diversity recruiter in our market, which has grown from our organisation of the industry-first multi-firm women's insight event, which attracted c.40 participating funds and 400-500 candidates, across two events held in London this year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone already recruiting within the PE world and looking to accelerate their career, or someone recruiting in a different discipline looking for a fresh challenge in a vibrant market.
This role could be from consultant level up to leadership, depending on your experience and aspirations. You will ideally be based in London, though we continue to work flexibly with a mix of in-office and remote working.
What you'll bring
- You’ll be an experienced PE recruiter or;
- An experienced consultant from another sector discipline looking for a new challenge
- A people-centric attitude with the desire to deliver an exceptional experience
- A values-driven approach to your work
- Ability to adapt in a continuously evolving and innovative environment
- A high-performance environment where we take our work seriously but not ourselves
- Personalised training from our in-house Performance & Development team
- Up to 50% commission
- Incentives such as Quarterly High Achiever lunches and trips abroad
- Opportunity for international secondment and mobility
- Private healthcare, wellness and mental health support including access to free counselling services
- Friends in the office, regular team nights out and socials
Equal opportunities statement
At Dartmouth, we know that high achievers come from all walks of life. Diversity is one of our core values and we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all of our candidates.